Our Vision and Aims
We aim to maintain our exceptional provision by:
- Providing a welcoming, safe and fun loving environment.
- Promoting active learning within the school and local community, where every child can thrive.
- Providing a sensitive and child-centred learning environment with communication at the forefront.
- Promoting professional and respectful attitudes from all.
- Providing specialist support for parents and the wider school community.
- Promoting a collaborative approach to working with partner schools and other agencies.
Our vision is that Cherry Garden School will provide a learning environment that is professional and caring, encouraging continuous improvement for all. We aim to enable all children to achieve their individual potential, raise their self-confidence and to provide them with learning experiences which are child- centred, stimulating, enjoyable and challenging. Our school is calm and welcoming, safe and secure and adapted to meet individual needs. We encourage continuous improvement for all by promoting the sharing of expertise in the community and welcoming the community in shared experiences.